Naruto: Crisis 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews BoardLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hyozan: Open, Sukai: Open, Kazan: Open Joki: Open

The Overseer of Execution. The Grand Curator.admin. Xaito.
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Plot-
3_zps34fc9436

All have been laid to rest, all expect memories. Throughout the years, shinobi - men and women - have learned how to preserve the memories of thousand of great shinobi that have lived, and then have passed. Though, they never managed to gain the memories of Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke. These three ninjas are wildly known as the Three Heroes of the world. They are the mirror images of their legendary Sannin teachers, and touched everyone's life in some sort of way. Their memory though has been scattered across the world, and the pieces of their chakra find themselves locked away in certain men and women, wildly known as the Kages of today. They are the shadows and guardians of today's new era, and they seem to wait for something to happen. They await for Madara Uchiha to return, the Fourth Shinobi War had been created by none ever than Obito Uchiha, Kakashi's old friend whom he thought had died. In this war, numerous men and women died trying to protect all that they thought was right and true, in the end - Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke had perished by giving up their lives to kill Madara and Obito Uchiha. Their chakra awoken a sleeping God, whom took the combined power of the ten bijuu, kurama and the eight tailed bijuu's life source and basically recreated life anew. These memories however, are gone, and cannot be recreated or found in any memory book, or even in text. This story is being told through the combined chakra fragments of the Legendary Heroes that each Kage takes upon their death and inserts into a crystal fragment. However, life as everyone now knows, is finally changing. Kazengakure and Hyozangakure had finally came to an agreement of forming a grand alliance between their villages, rumored that they were related by distant cousins, this alliance would be greater than any had ever seen. The day of the treaty being signed, and thus the festival on the island of Heiwa, a new danger had awaken that day. The Sage of Six Paths was unable to keep a dark entity in slumber from the grave and beyond; a new five tailed bijuu - the Hydra - had awoken. In a fit of rage and unknown, the Hydra destroyed half of the festival grounds, killing more than five thousand civilians and shinobi alike. The Bijuu set it's eyes on the building where the witnessing six kages were located, and destroyed the entire building. Three months had passed, and Sannins of each village filled the spots of the Kages, as many hoped that one day there would be news that someone had survived the attack. Only the Hyozangakure's kage had returned, apparently unaware of what happened. Because of this, many of the villages have returned hostile towards each other, many blaming Hyozengakure for the attack that killed each of the Kage's. Slowly, men and women of each village are elected to fill the Kage spots of each of the village, alliances are being forged and mended. But can anyone form a great alliance to take down Hydria, and once again, scatter all of the tailed beasts across the world?

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Warning_zps5f1fa55c

Elicit Content may be used on this site, it is advised that you proceed with caution. We hope you have a great time role playing, from your Staff of Naruto Crisis, ENJOY!

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Village_zps98e6b2c2

We the staff of NC2.0, have no full ownership of the naruto franchise. The site is nothing but a fan based, RPG.  Applications, clans, characters, ect belong to those of the users, do not steal them for that is fully illegal.  Skin is created by Kon and Alexx, and widgets are as well. Imaging and Coding copyrighted by Kon, Trilby of Naruto Saga, and Alexx. Imaging designed by Alexx

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzo Hoshigaki
New
Danzo Hoshigaki

Character Rep : 6

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Empty
PostSubject: Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P}   Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} LoadingAnimation

[place image here.]

"My grandfather told me of a very special person."

Name: Danzo
    Middle:
    Surname: Hoshigaki
    Sexual Orientation: Straight

Overall Appearance:
    Overall Persona: Good side: The good side to Danzo is like the bad side of a kage whos in the middle of war, which means he isn't a nice person because if his good side is equal to a Kage then whats his bad side equal to? With everything that Danzo had been threw with his childhood is effecting his parent hood which isn't a good thing for the ones who oppose him. Danzo isnt a soft person and for that some or most people dont like him but he could care less. Thats one of the many things that Danzo is good at an its not caring about anything unless needed to. The good side of Danzo will be shown most, people will witness that this man only cares about War, Destruction, Death, And Pain.

Bad Side: The bad side of Danzo is just about equal if not more to a Akatsuki Leader gone insane. The only good thing about this side is that it will only be known when in a war or a intense battle, but the people will know. Danzo will become slightly blood thirsty, and feel the need to kill and kill tell he feels better about his needs to kill. He will become like a hungry shark destroying everything in his path an killing who ever is around weather its a kill, woman, or Shinobi. I wouldn't want to be around him when hes in this state of mind.

Fight time: When Danzo is fighting someone one on one be likes to get creative with his fighting style, he likes to toy with them then head in for a quick finish. Danzo is a master with using mist to his own advantage and that had helped him win many fight so he continues to use it. If he happens not to use his mist in a fight, then he will use his sword called the Demon sword.

Loyal: Danzo is a loyal person but it really just depends on the day. Danzo feels that he needs to do what is best for himself even if the means killing everyone he comes in contact with, but thats not really him. Ya, hes a missing ninja an affiliated with one of the most dangerous organizations but he can have a loyal side. It might not be shown alot but its their it really just depends on the person, Danzo can have a good friend but then betray him for a good cause or what not. Although its never happened in his life time it can. For the people that he is loyal to which would only be people that within Kri.

Lust: Danzo has a lust for blood at times....its been seen...and has been feared

Fears:n/s

The water
    Swords
    Fighting
    Smoking
    Wars
    Women

Dislikes:

All Three Villages
    Arrogant Shinobi
    Annoying Shinobi
    Cocky Shinobi
    Taking orders

Catch Phrase:

I.D. U N K N O W N

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} UZUMAKI_NARUTO_RENDER_0015

"Sad thing is, they weren't very important when starting out.."

Village: Sukaigakure
    Bloodline: Hoshigaki
    Elements: Suiton, Fuuton
    Specialization: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, fuuinjutsu

B L O O D . T Y P E

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} UchihaFan

"He was from a rare family, I don't think they exist."

Name: Hoshigaki
    Clan Type: Shinobi
    Kekkei Genkai: Description:
    Members of the Hoshigaki Clan are perhaps most known for their shark-like appearance. The body, which is merged with a Shark's during a painful ritual, completely changes to accommodate the differences in the body. The first and most noticeable thing about the transition is the color of the skin. Members of the Hoshigaki Clan have skin that ranges from soft blue in color to a dark gray, dependent upon the type of shark that was used for the ritual transformation.

Beyond that, the body also changes to take on a slimmer shape. A large amount of skin and muscle tissue becomes replaced with cartilage, making them odd to the touch. That being said, a large amount of muscle tissue is added to the body from the shark, too. At the neck, two lines of gills can be seen at the front, giving them the ability to breath underwater. The Hoshigaki's body is usually more bulky than the average, but from the appearance of tough muscle.

Also very noticeable quite quickly is the increased rows of very sharp, fine teeth. The eyes are also a little more circular than the average person's, and they have a more defined nose. Beyond that, the clan has no true heirarchy or structure. They understand that it's a shark eat shark world, and there are few restrictions imposed upon the members of the clan by the other members of the clan, for the ritual itself comes with several restrictions that cannot be fought against.

There is a singular symbol of authority within the Hoshigaki Clan, and those would be the Shark Priests. The Shark Priests are a small sect that rules over the religious aspects of the Shark Human's lives, deciding the actions that are best for the clan. It is only these Shark Priests that have access to the knowledge of the ritual that grants the impressive Shark powers. Those not born of the Shark Clan must find these Shark Priests to have them give the Ritual. These shark priests, as well as certain other Hoshigaki members, do pray to a higher power however. They call it Genbu, God of the Churning seas. This god is what completes the life cycle of the Hoshigaki, for as they die, their body is reconciled to the ocean for Genbu to take.

Clan Element: Suiton
    Clan History: The History of the Hoshigaki Clan is a strange one. About ten years after the First Shinobi War, there was a member of the Mist Village that sought the kinship of the ocean and the sea. This man was known as Hoshigaki Sakana. Sakana was a powerful Suiton user, and spent much time on a boat in the oceans. It was during this time that he discovered and befriended a shark named Mirana. Mirana, now, was a female shark, who was said to have magical powers of the ocean. This wasn't true, of course. Mirana was actually a shinobi who had gone missing from the Mist Village about fifteen years prior to the two individuals meeting and simply chose to remain in the transformed position of a shark.

However, her adaption into the shark life had completely and utterly changed her. Sakana, seeing Mirana as utterly beautiful even in the form of the shark, fell in love with her and decided, at that time, to enter into the world of the Missing Nin as well. Casting aside his allegiance to his village, he would spend his time with Mirana and the two would live together happily for a long while. As time passed, Sakana learned of several different ways that he could manipulate his body to take upon more of the appearance of the shark. He found himself unwilling to transform himself totally into the shark, but rather he sought to manipulate his body so that he could find both the best of both Human and Shark and combine them into a singular body.

Thus was born the true forms of the Hoshigaki Clan. As time passed, Sakana and Mirana had children, and all of them were gifted with the ritual of the Shark, the spiritual transformation that Sakana had discovered in order to become both man and shark. This legacy would continue for many years, up until the coming of the second shinobi war. The family, by this time, had grown strong, and had established their own village deep south in the Sea Country. They lived there unmolested, training and mastering the arts of Suiton beyond anyone in the world.

When the Second War began, many villages were seeking ways to increase their village's potential power without sacrificing anything. It was here that a group of Genin from the Waterfall Village, lead by a Jounin named Sakuro, who were on a mission to retrieve a weapon from the Sea Country, would encounter the shark clan and all would stand amazed at their strength and ability. It was here that the Shark Clan was reintroduced to the main continent, with several different sects of the Hoshigaki Clan moving to the aid of several different Suiton-using villages.

Impressed beyond measure by the shark clan's ferocious fighting styles and ninjutsu capability, the Hoshigaki were accepted into almost every major ninja village without a thought. It was here that the clans would begin the establishment of the Shark Priest sect, who would be located within the Water Country where their lives began. Since the clan was to be spread throughout the world, it only made sense that a small and singular area be devoted to the clan and to the clan alone.

It was decided that anyone born into the clan must obtain the ritual upon birth, the choices of the parents shaping the individual's future for the rest of their lives, blocking away a great amount of potential growth but giving them so much more in the process. Even the child's appearance would forever be altered by the decision of the parents. The Shark Priests would have power and authority over all the clans secrets, and it is the greatest of honors amongst the Hoshigaki Clan to be accepted into the Shark Priests sect.

Nowadays, it is not uncommon to see a plethora of those of the Shark Clan, the Hoshigaki, all the way around the world. Their strength and battle ability are well renowned, and many fear them just as many respect them. Their brash and powerful natures often make others wary of them, but they view this as a good thing and now instead focus on simply making the best out of all their lives.

P A S S E D & L E A R N E D

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} KunaiRender

"He was strong, weapon and jutsu wise. Right?"

Elemental Jutsu[s]

Jutsu Name:
    Japanese styled.
    Element: What Element?
    Range:
    Type: What type is it?
    Description: Explain how it works.

Non-Elemental Jutsu[s]

Jutsu Name: Japanese styled.
    Element: What Element?
    Range:
    Type: What type is it?
    Description:
    Explain how it works.

W E A P O N

Name: Demon Sword
    Fused Element: Suiton
    Description: The Demon sword is a very unique one including the looks of it. It has many Abilities but only a couple of them are known to the owner of the blade now. The first ability is that since the blade was originally from the mist village, once around mist the blade itself will turn to mist an a shade of chakra will out line where the blade use to be. This will make the blade alot more sharper than normal, an will be able to cut threw rock. their is a blue spot in the middle of the blade which can be used to gain chakra for the wielder. The sword will have to be in contact with a water jutsu, then will begin absorbing the chakra from the jutsu enabling the jutsu to work.(Can hold Enough chakra to restore 20% of my charka, an able to use it up to 8 times. Once he has used all 6 times he will need to take some of the chakra out then will be able to use it again.). The Demon sword has its own personality almost as if it was alive, an it talks to Danzo. It is evil an gets into Danzos head making him to some crazy stuff. It will not speak, but Danzo can hear the blades thoughts an talk back to it if he wishes to. The Final ability of this sword is that Danzo can Generate his chakra into the whole sword, in this case being Fuuton which will make the weapon lighter. With the size of Danzo he would be able to wield it with one hand, but a normal person would be able to wield it with two hands easily.
    Origin: It was said that the Demon was embedded in the sword in the middle of Danzo ritual. The Ritual was something that every Hoshigaki must go threw after they have captured their shark, after doing so the shark priest embedded the shark with the member giving them all the features that they are known for. But before the Ritual was complete the shark priests were able to put some of the Sharks personality into the sword that Danzo was carried with him. At first the blade didn't do anything, but over time its said that the sword was as if it was a person itself. It didn't talk to other people, but only to Danzo threw his thoughts. This was only possible because Danzo had most of the shark embedded within him, so the shark was able to connect to himself but was really connecting with Danzo. After a while the sword an Danzo became close not that they weren't already close because they were like one whole person.

[SC] TRAITS.

Traits are bonuses much like special characteristics, but they don't always enhance your combat capabilities. Instead they passively enhance your character in all aspects, dependent on the traits you have chosen. Keep in mind you will only be allowed a limited number of traits, and they are unchangeable once put on your application, so choose them with care.

You'll find the traits here. [here]

N O T . F O R G O T T E N

"Dad. You grew up with them, right? Mind telling me their story?"

Birth Date: Winter
    Home Village/Current:Sukaigakure
    Parents: (Shikamatsu(father) Oriena (mother) Both Deceased
    Siblings: N/A
    Sensei / Role Model:N/A
    History:

© 2011 Ikeda Itō. All rights reserved, all pictures belong to their original owners. Quotes and Template out look curiosity of Ikeda Itō of : CRISIS 2.0

[place image here.]

"My grandfather told me of a very special person."

Back to top Go down
Sketh Matamune
New
Sketh Matamune

Character Rep : 349

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P}   Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Oi, Danzo, bro, you still working on this?
Back to top Go down

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Crisis 2.0 :: Creation Center :: Creation :: Character Registration.-
Jump to: