Naruto: Crisis 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews BoardLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hyozan: Open, Sukai: Open, Kazan: Open Joki: Open

The Overseer of Execution. The Grand Curator.admin. Xaito.
Shikazi vs Gunji Plot-
3_zps34fc9436

All have been laid to rest, all expect memories. Throughout the years, shinobi - men and women - have learned how to preserve the memories of thousand of great shinobi that have lived, and then have passed. Though, they never managed to gain the memories of Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke. These three ninjas are wildly known as the Three Heroes of the world. They are the mirror images of their legendary Sannin teachers, and touched everyone's life in some sort of way. Their memory though has been scattered across the world, and the pieces of their chakra find themselves locked away in certain men and women, wildly known as the Kages of today. They are the shadows and guardians of today's new era, and they seem to wait for something to happen. They await for Madara Uchiha to return, the Fourth Shinobi War had been created by none ever than Obito Uchiha, Kakashi's old friend whom he thought had died. In this war, numerous men and women died trying to protect all that they thought was right and true, in the end - Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke had perished by giving up their lives to kill Madara and Obito Uchiha. Their chakra awoken a sleeping God, whom took the combined power of the ten bijuu, kurama and the eight tailed bijuu's life source and basically recreated life anew. These memories however, are gone, and cannot be recreated or found in any memory book, or even in text. This story is being told through the combined chakra fragments of the Legendary Heroes that each Kage takes upon their death and inserts into a crystal fragment. However, life as everyone now knows, is finally changing. Kazengakure and Hyozangakure had finally came to an agreement of forming a grand alliance between their villages, rumored that they were related by distant cousins, this alliance would be greater than any had ever seen. The day of the treaty being signed, and thus the festival on the island of Heiwa, a new danger had awaken that day. The Sage of Six Paths was unable to keep a dark entity in slumber from the grave and beyond; a new five tailed bijuu - the Hydra - had awoken. In a fit of rage and unknown, the Hydra destroyed half of the festival grounds, killing more than five thousand civilians and shinobi alike. The Bijuu set it's eyes on the building where the witnessing six kages were located, and destroyed the entire building. Three months had passed, and Sannins of each village filled the spots of the Kages, as many hoped that one day there would be news that someone had survived the attack. Only the Hyozangakure's kage had returned, apparently unaware of what happened. Because of this, many of the villages have returned hostile towards each other, many blaming Hyozengakure for the attack that killed each of the Kage's. Slowly, men and women of each village are elected to fill the Kage spots of each of the village, alliances are being forged and mended. But can anyone form a great alliance to take down Hydria, and once again, scatter all of the tailed beasts across the world?

Shikazi vs Gunji Warning_zps5f1fa55c

Elicit Content may be used on this site, it is advised that you proceed with caution. We hope you have a great time role playing, from your Staff of Naruto Crisis, ENJOY!

Shikazi vs Gunji Village_zps98e6b2c2

We the staff of NC2.0, have no full ownership of the naruto franchise. The site is nothing but a fan based, RPG.  Applications, clans, characters, ect belong to those of the users, do not steal them for that is fully illegal.  Skin is created by Kon and Alexx, and widgets are as well. Imaging and Coding copyrighted by Kon, Trilby of Naruto Saga, and Alexx. Imaging designed by Alexx

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection

Shikazi vs Gunji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avelina
New
Avelina

Character Rep : 2558

Shikazi vs Gunji Empty
PostSubject: Shikazi vs Gunji   Shikazi vs Gunji Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:49 pm

All her time and effort looking led her to this. All the rumors that she had heard directed her to this abandoned town. She looked at it and slowly moved her way over towards it. She placed her hands lightly on her blades as she cautiously moved forward. She had heard rumors that the man she was here to see was insane, and she would not be surprised if the man decided to attack her first before he took the time to figure out why she was there.

She stepped one foot into the town and she knew she had the right place.She looked up at the buildings and wondered which one her future leader, if everything went well here that is, would be in. She pulled out her blades out and put the tips of them into the ground and looked around" Where could the madman who leads the new akatsuki possible be"She yelled out, loud enough for the man to hear her if he was here, which she was almost positive that he was.
Back to top Go down
Alexx
GFX
GFX
Alexx

Character Rep : 731

Shikazi vs Gunji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikazi vs Gunji   Shikazi vs Gunji Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 pm

As the female ninja spoke up winds began to clatter around her body, picking up dust and weaving it around in a circle. Suddenly the wind dies out, but then bursts again as it began to spin rapidly on the ground forming around the area to a precise point. The chakra picked up at a fast pace suddenly a dark figure was seen through the large wind tornado before the female. As the tornado began to disperse blond hair becomes slightly visible. Suddenly the gale dies out and footsteps are heard as the blond haired figure begins to walk in the sunlight. He would sigh then stop in his steps looking at the female who had her hands heavily guarded on her blades ready to attack. This made the figure smile, then he would look up at the sunlight. The figure stood tall at around five feet and nine inches, his hair was long and draped down in a straight fixture. He was clothed in a skin tight red hooded jacket that was open revealing his tattooed chest. His skin fairly pale, his bottoms were skin tight black pants with a studded silver belt around his waste, with dog chains laced around the loop of his pants. He would sigh and lift up his hand. "Hello there, and you are?" He would look at her then vanish, it seemed like he was fast with his movements though in reality he was just riding a wind current he had made with his chakra flow.

Appearing behind the female he would smile and talk to see if it would catch he by surprise. "No no forget I asked who you are, I don't care who you are to be honest. You wish to join the akatsuki or just try to kill the leader? Ah again a pointless question." He would vanish again and appear this time close up to her face. "Ah yes a female, indeed, quite a beautiful figure you are but are you strong?" He would laugh as he looked at her swords then appeared beside her looking at her swords. "ah yes these things, they look ancient, you think these could harm me? Interesting hmmmm well then, I believe that is enough talk from me. I could just get this over with and shread you to pieces but that's not very fun, thats boring. I know lets play a game." He would vanish again and appear infront of the female yet again this time slightly farther away than the first time. "I suggest a little game, I won't hurt you too badly, well that is if you can land a blow on me. Right then, lets see how shall the rules go...I know no rules just a fight yes? No no no that is boring...Hmmm fine then screw the game...LIGHT!!!" Suddenly his chakra would change in motion around him, the marking on his chest would glow brightly. "Dammit, this is who I have to fight! A FEMALE!!! GUNJI YOUR PATHETIC!!! She is a female I will have her bones carved up and made into a kunai this is too easy damnit!!!! Though she has courage, and I never dissected a female before, ah screw it lets have some fun!"

The ninja would vanish one last time as the wind began to pick up, as sparks began to flow through the wind. It suddenly flailed at the ground, as the ninja then appeared with a scythe in his hands. He would smile as he leaned the scythe over his shoulder. "WELL GIRLY TIME TO PLAY DOCTOR!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Avelina
New
Avelina

Shikazi vs Gunji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikazi vs Gunji   Shikazi vs Gunji Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Shikazi gave a soft sigh as she picked up her blades and looked over at him"Must i answer such naive questions which answers should be obvious to you? You know who i am, and you know that any assassination mission is dead in the water if you alert your target to the fact that your there" She got into her fighting stance"The reason why i seeked you out is quite simple, consider this an application"She smirks as she focuses charka into Kazi and grins"Do me a favor, don't die, this would be pointless then"She swings her blade and a visible wave of chakra dashes towards him, cutting down buildings and anything in it's way as it quickly moves towards her.

Shikazi knew that to fight him head on would be stupidity on her behalf so she quickly dashed into one of the buildings that was behind her and quickly formed hand-signs as she spat out quickly a skilled mist clone, which she sent dashing out towards him as she herself moved into position in another house.
Back to top Go down
Alexx
GFX
GFX
Alexx

Character Rep : 731

Shikazi vs Gunji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikazi vs Gunji   Shikazi vs Gunji Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:17 pm

The ninja would watch as the female began to flee from the area, he would look around and sigh. This is such a pain...she is running..Jin this is your field you attack the wench. His marking would vanish off his chest as the marking on his neck began to glow. The ninja began to crack his neck and looked at the buildings. "Bout damn time, Gunji's body is way to stuffy I was beginning to get Claustrophobic. Anyways Light, shes not a wench, just saying. Also on another note she knows she can't fight us head on. However she somehow will attack us best bet is a clone attack...So then why don't I even the fields." The ninja would form handsigns then suddenly vanish, as another image took his place, the image would then walk like the ninja towards one of the buildings, while the real ninja stood from afar watching from a tree branch. A tactical way of showing the options she has, either she is really stupid and plans to attack head on, which if she did her history Gunji is known for his combat styles, or rather my combat styles. Option B, the clone which will be used as a diversion to attack us while we are off guard. Clever but I am a genius when it comes to strategies. Lets watch and see how she reacts to this fast move.
Back to top Go down
Avelina
New
Avelina

Shikazi vs Gunji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikazi vs Gunji   Shikazi vs Gunji Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:51 pm

She looks out from the building and notices the he's still standing there"He's not an idiot, thats going to be a clone" She mutters under her breath to herself. She gazed around at the surroundings"Where would i be....he's probably having the same idea that i am, or at least on the gauging of one's strength. She motioned for her clone to avoid the one who was still standing in the spot as it quickly moved around the surroundings, and would end up finding the real him unless he changed spots.

She stood up and racked her brain for information that she knew about him. She had heard that the man was almost unfazed by fire and water jutsu. She had no idea how this happened, but she knew that it several hampered her ability to damage him, as it was her two main elements She shook her head clear of the thought and mummered softly to herself. Now was not the time to be doubting herself. She knew that if she was unable to impress him, he would probably end up killing her, or at-least trying to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shikazi vs Gunji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikazi vs Gunji   Shikazi vs Gunji Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikazi vs Gunji
Page 1 of 1