Naruto: Crisis 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews BoardLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hyozan: Open, Sukai: Open, Kazan: Open Joki: Open

The Overseer of Execution. The Grand Curator.admin. Xaito.
Playable NPCs Plot-
3_zps34fc9436

All have been laid to rest, all expect memories. Throughout the years, shinobi - men and women - have learned how to preserve the memories of thousand of great shinobi that have lived, and then have passed. Though, they never managed to gain the memories of Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke. These three ninjas are wildly known as the Three Heroes of the world. They are the mirror images of their legendary Sannin teachers, and touched everyone's life in some sort of way. Their memory though has been scattered across the world, and the pieces of their chakra find themselves locked away in certain men and women, wildly known as the Kages of today. They are the shadows and guardians of today's new era, and they seem to wait for something to happen. They await for Madara Uchiha to return, the Fourth Shinobi War had been created by none ever than Obito Uchiha, Kakashi's old friend whom he thought had died. In this war, numerous men and women died trying to protect all that they thought was right and true, in the end - Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke had perished by giving up their lives to kill Madara and Obito Uchiha. Their chakra awoken a sleeping God, whom took the combined power of the ten bijuu, kurama and the eight tailed bijuu's life source and basically recreated life anew. These memories however, are gone, and cannot be recreated or found in any memory book, or even in text. This story is being told through the combined chakra fragments of the Legendary Heroes that each Kage takes upon their death and inserts into a crystal fragment. However, life as everyone now knows, is finally changing. Kazengakure and Hyozangakure had finally came to an agreement of forming a grand alliance between their villages, rumored that they were related by distant cousins, this alliance would be greater than any had ever seen. The day of the treaty being signed, and thus the festival on the island of Heiwa, a new danger had awaken that day. The Sage of Six Paths was unable to keep a dark entity in slumber from the grave and beyond; a new five tailed bijuu - the Hydra - had awoken. In a fit of rage and unknown, the Hydra destroyed half of the festival grounds, killing more than five thousand civilians and shinobi alike. The Bijuu set it's eyes on the building where the witnessing six kages were located, and destroyed the entire building. Three months had passed, and Sannins of each village filled the spots of the Kages, as many hoped that one day there would be news that someone had survived the attack. Only the Hyozangakure's kage had returned, apparently unaware of what happened. Because of this, many of the villages have returned hostile towards each other, many blaming Hyozengakure for the attack that killed each of the Kage's. Slowly, men and women of each village are elected to fill the Kage spots of each of the village, alliances are being forged and mended. But can anyone form a great alliance to take down Hydria, and once again, scatter all of the tailed beasts across the world?

Playable NPCs Warning_zps5f1fa55c

Elicit Content may be used on this site, it is advised that you proceed with caution. We hope you have a great time role playing, from your Staff of Naruto Crisis, ENJOY!

Playable NPCs Village_zps98e6b2c2

We the staff of NC2.0, have no full ownership of the naruto franchise. The site is nothing but a fan based, RPG.  Applications, clans, characters, ect belong to those of the users, do not steal them for that is fully illegal.  Skin is created by Kon and Alexx, and widgets are as well. Imaging and Coding copyrighted by Kon, Trilby of Naruto Saga, and Alexx. Imaging designed by Alexx

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection

Playable NPCs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiden
New
Aiden

Character Rep : 3281

Playable NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Playable NPCs   Playable NPCs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm a hardcore believer in the fact that this site will be an awesome site to rp in and that the activity will rise again. But so far it seems like this place is about to end , and i wont let that happen. I need the help of my staff-men to keep this place active and so to prevent this from happening again, i sat down and thought of what might have caused the inactivity. Besides the obvious which may be because people dont have the time to log on; ive decided to dig further and i found something that annoyed me. Im not sure if this is any of the reason why no one is active anymore but i personally hate it when people go on making many alts. Im sure there is already a rule on alts, and though im not very familiar with it. I think everyone should be limited to a maximum of two characters per ip. I hate it when people make too many alts and barely play with them, or any characters for that matter. So to cure the on going crave to create multiple ninja characters, a friend helped me figure out a solution. I think that we should implement playable NPCs. Im not saying we bring in canon characters like naruto and kakashi, but im saying we bring in the everyday people such as the weapon shop owner or a character named Suzan aka mel's best friend(with mel's and staff's approval of course). Usually characters like that are controlled by the creator of the topic or the people that introduce them, and even though that may still be the case we could also implement a small character sheet that people can fill out and create a civilian character to rp with anyone in the region. the template does not have to be extremely detailed it could be like this.

Name:
Surname:
Nick Name:
Relations: whats this persons relationship with anyone in the rp world. it could even be none.
Height:
Weight:
Job/Occupation:
Home Village:
Appearance: Picture and/or description
Sexual Preference:
Name of Rper:

After filling out this application , one would have to wait for approval. Each rper can rp up to 4 different npcs for now. This is a great system because if you're in need of rping or wanting to help someone out with their story line, this system would allow you to create an actual character which can affect a plot. In order to prevent many alts and inactivity in villages. This is something that needs to be tried out first, and the more creative people can be with the NPCs the better the rp experience. Npc's can be from anywhere int he world and could travel like actual characters, the only difference is that NPCs do not have any ninja capabilities unless obtained logically in character, through the help of other members and approved by admins in which that NPC become a hybrid of an alt/ Npc. ex:

Name: Suzan
Surname: Heister
Nick Name: Hekan
Relations: Rayne's childhood friend
Sex: Female
Height: 5'0
Weight: 140
Home Village: Kazan
Job/Occupation: Fashion Designer
Appearance:Blond as Hell
Sexual Preference: Straight
Name of Rper: Reni

After a few days of training with rayne, suzan becomes intrigued by the ninja arts although she has failed at every attempt but shows promise in hand to hand. While accompanying rayne to hyozangakure , suzan fell in love with Neir, the kage who favored her innocent and fragile nature. Upon Neir's assassination , he had prepared one thing in the event that he was murdered by a person he had suspected long before. He had left his trademark sharingan sealed in a scroll for Suzan to keep. After hard research suzan had learned to unlock the scroll and obtain Neir's mighty sharingan, giving her a few of his sharingan capabilities. Suzan although not nearly strong enough to avenge Neir's death vows to find a suitable mate, inorder to bare an avenger, in which she will teach in the art of revenge, and when the time is right. she plans to knight him with the eyes of her true lover, and the power to crush his killer.

Not bad right?! though this might not be the case, npcs can help individual storylines, and cure boredom of being the only active rper in your village and creation of alts.

Few rules besides what may already be mentioned. Playable Npc's are for anyone with at least one approved account. They are more like civilian characters, and NPC's must be the same gender as the rper. Everyone could have up to four unless one dies. NPC's can be given away to someone of the same gender, if the original rper gives the character away or fails an activity check in which a relative can decide if he or she is to give the character away.
Back to top Go down

Playable NPCs
Page 1 of 1