Naruto: Crisis 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews BoardLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hyozan: Open, Sukai: Open, Kazan: Open Joki: Open

The Overseer of Execution. The Grand Curator.admin. Xaito.
The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!! Plot-
3_zps34fc9436

All have been laid to rest, all expect memories. Throughout the years, shinobi - men and women - have learned how to preserve the memories of thousand of great shinobi that have lived, and then have passed. Though, they never managed to gain the memories of Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke. These three ninjas are wildly known as the Three Heroes of the world. They are the mirror images of their legendary Sannin teachers, and touched everyone's life in some sort of way. Their memory though has been scattered across the world, and the pieces of their chakra find themselves locked away in certain men and women, wildly known as the Kages of today. They are the shadows and guardians of today's new era, and they seem to wait for something to happen. They await for Madara Uchiha to return, the Fourth Shinobi War had been created by none ever than Obito Uchiha, Kakashi's old friend whom he thought had died. In this war, numerous men and women died trying to protect all that they thought was right and true, in the end - Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke had perished by giving up their lives to kill Madara and Obito Uchiha. Their chakra awoken a sleeping God, whom took the combined power of the ten bijuu, kurama and the eight tailed bijuu's life source and basically recreated life anew. These memories however, are gone, and cannot be recreated or found in any memory book, or even in text. This story is being told through the combined chakra fragments of the Legendary Heroes that each Kage takes upon their death and inserts into a crystal fragment. However, life as everyone now knows, is finally changing. Kazengakure and Hyozangakure had finally came to an agreement of forming a grand alliance between their villages, rumored that they were related by distant cousins, this alliance would be greater than any had ever seen. The day of the treaty being signed, and thus the festival on the island of Heiwa, a new danger had awaken that day. The Sage of Six Paths was unable to keep a dark entity in slumber from the grave and beyond; a new five tailed bijuu - the Hydra - had awoken. In a fit of rage and unknown, the Hydra destroyed half of the festival grounds, killing more than five thousand civilians and shinobi alike. The Bijuu set it's eyes on the building where the witnessing six kages were located, and destroyed the entire building. Three months had passed, and Sannins of each village filled the spots of the Kages, as many hoped that one day there would be news that someone had survived the attack. Only the Hyozangakure's kage had returned, apparently unaware of what happened. Because of this, many of the villages have returned hostile towards each other, many blaming Hyozengakure for the attack that killed each of the Kage's. Slowly, men and women of each village are elected to fill the Kage spots of each of the village, alliances are being forged and mended. But can anyone form a great alliance to take down Hydria, and once again, scatter all of the tailed beasts across the world?

The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!! Warning_zps5f1fa55c

Elicit Content may be used on this site, it is advised that you proceed with caution. We hope you have a great time role playing, from your Staff of Naruto Crisis, ENJOY!

The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!! Village_zps98e6b2c2

We the staff of NC2.0, have no full ownership of the naruto franchise. The site is nothing but a fan based, RPG.  Applications, clans, characters, ect belong to those of the users, do not steal them for that is fully illegal.  Skin is created by Kon and Alexx, and widgets are as well. Imaging and Coding copyrighted by Kon, Trilby of Naruto Saga, and Alexx. Imaging designed by Alexx

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection

The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.J
Admin
.J

Character Rep : 2027

The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!!   The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Training:
Spoiler:

Pitter patter. The world began to turn dark as it stopped in its own tracks and watched the event unfold on its surface. This day of all days was the worst day of a person's life. The clouds began to move into the the forest of the leaf village. They were as dark as the burnt crisp on a toast after staying in the oven for to long. The clouds looked over the village and the forest. As they began to weep. As they shed the bloody water from their eyes. their tears fell down on to the village. The showers of the water came on the ground and feed the thirsty grass and plants which awaited in the forest of Amegakure. But others it was to feel something in their heart.

Under a large tree a boy with white hair and black jeans sat under it and watched. The tree had a giant leaf which protected the half naked boy from the cold rain. When he actually had his own rain to handle, The hard face of the amekage was shedding a tear. He was crying like a rain cloud. This was the day that the boy had lost a special someone in his life. This boy, Nate River aka the Amekage, had lost his father on that same day, The day of sorrow in his life. He was special due to the fact he helped giving him life and gave him the power of thunder.

Waiting for the rain to stop, as he watched each rain drop fall into the endless sea of Amegakure, Nate played with his hair a little. Hours later the rain stopped pouring on the ground as the ground was wet and held many puddles. Near stood up as he wiped the tears from his face and began to walk from under the giant tree leaf. Using His fingers nate began to break the stem that held the leaf there, tearing the leaf off the stem as it then fell and all the water is had been holding since the beginning of the rain fell to the ground.

As he kept on walking the water splashed on his pants making them wet, knee high. Walking further and further from the village and the sea itself. He sighed trying his best to get out of the wet areas of the village, which had actually been the hardest part of the traveling. Suddenly he saw a bright Light. Bright the usual like it was a haven of angels. "Get out of my Goddamn way!!!!!!" Nate yelled as he swung his fist back, the force adding on to it as the thunder chakra surrounded, As he reached forward he hit a tree, not one that had been small and weak, but this tree had been a large and strong tree, Why did he hit it? Cause it had been blocking his view of the light that had just shown up from the God of the sun. This was Nate Jayy River's Small rampage. Sure it was a creepy one, and the fact and reason why he always left the village on its own. It was his way of letting out his anger and his sorrow. Nate began to punch the other trees with his full force and will, everything he had in it, just to make something crack, just to hear the sound of destruction, sending one last hit at the tree, he yelled, "Ahhhhhhh!" with nothing left he continued on his walk to his paradise. As he began his walk once again, he swayed a bit with his teary eyes, and his wet pants. He was going to find the last place he could lay his head on, His favorite training spot, The Paradise, which had been its pet name at the time being. This place has been the burial place for the parents of the 'Commander of Thunder' They had both fought in the war on Iwa. Here was the place Nate trained his super strength, each and every time this day came. In his fathers words he was supposed to be 'The God of Thunder' the same name given to his dad when he had been alive.

Commander of Thunder, A name that had been given to the young 13 year old those many years ago. Stopping in his tracks, commander Thunder opened his mouth and began to wail. As he looked down at the ground and started a repetitive motion of hitting the ground, this had went on for approximately 20 minutes until he finally stopped and stood on his own two feet. "Five more miles to go." He said as he jumped out of the hole and began to walk, Walking past holes that started from 2 feet deep to as deep as his last one. These had been the marks, the beginning of his own training back then, when he was small.

"Son listen up, When you grow up. I want you to be stronger then your old man here. If im The God of Thunder, Then i want you to be.....The Almighty Power of Thunder." The fuzzy vision showed a old man with naturally white hair, much like Nates', Holding a child of the age of 5 with the same color hair, but less eyes of a killer. "But father," The child said with his sweet voice, "I'll never be better then you." The Man looked at the boy, then looked up at the raining sky. "The Sky is not the limit, Because you are the sky, and you will be limitless, son." Holding his son high in the sky, the small giggles came from the young nate. "Yes Father, I will be......" The Flashback ended returning to The Amekage Nate walking through the dark forest as he uttered from his mouth the word. ".......Limitless." As he got louder and said it once again, "Limitless!!!!" This startling the bird and other creatures in the dangerous part of the forest. The roar of a bear appearing from behind him. As Nate showed a small grin and flipped into the air. Coming back down foot first, with a falling axe foot. The bear roared once more as its brains and blood, colored the ground red and pink. True the hours passed by quickly after that incident, The path was pretty clear, This was the Path of Death for those who wanted to follow it. Reaching his paradise. No one was in this large 200 meter area as he walked into it the water had seemed to of evaporated back into the atmosphere. He walked toward the middle of the field and looked at the flowers. As he then stomped on two of them and laughed a bit..

Cracking his neck to get the uncomfortable and restless knots out he sighed. Grabbing his stomach as it showed just a small scratch from the Newly found Bloody forest. Failing to have a shirt on caused this ordeal, but in the end it still would have happened with our without a shirt. But in the end Nate wasn't going to wear a shirt to bound his movement. He had no muscles but he was hot enough for anything. He growled just a bit as he saw the little blood the tree left on him, Turning around he saw one of the few tree showing him the entrance to the Paradise. Yelling he punched the trees and cracked it in half. Looking up at the sky as the sun's rays shined on him. "Hello Mother, Hello Father, I hope my endless Sky is fairing you well." He muttered from his mouth. The lighting which he used before had large amounts come from his hand and wrap around in a static way. It's eyes were looking up at the sun as well as it heated up from it. This didn't bother near at all since he had a good resistance to it. As his white hair swayed in the vast directions the wind gave it, Nate closed his eyes and enjoyed the moments of peace.

He laughed as the 'weapons' grabbed his hips and sat there for moments. Near didn't care for they didn't bother him nor slow down his walking, because these weapons had been more then just useless beings, they were attached to him. Looking around a bit to make sure nothing came at him while he stood there since he didnt want to be caught off guard. Pride talked to him bu before getting a word out near told him to hush as he closed his eyes and listened closely.

As near stood there he thought back to when he was still a small kid. Showing him as a 6 year old. twenty three years ago to be exact, Near was living with the man who helped his mother and father in the war, J uzumaki. Near sat in a seat in the house that the uzumaki family lived in. It had been a few days after near's fail training with J uzumaki. As His son would walk in, Being eight now. Near turned to look at J jr. "Oh look who it is, the failure. I mean really after letting you stay here my l father has made you to soft, Prick." J jr said as he pushed Near down to the ground. "Stop it J! Your such a bully and you always use bad language to me, why can't we just be friends." near asked. J jr was about to walk away till he heard the thud from pushing Near down. "Why you ask, why haven't you gotten any potential you fail child. Your father and mother were killed, Yet you lay there as if you had been living here forever. Get a life, Nate River." J jr said as he walked away.

Something that marked the beginning of everything, was said in that sentence.
Near began to come out of the fuzzy memory. This was at the point that a strange black haired man had came into the area which Nate stood in. Near didn't hear the man at first as he was still in a small shock. "I-I do have ... I have a purpose you shitty slut!" Near said out loud in a yelling voice. The memory had seemed to of engulfed near in a way that would snap a normal person's saneness. But near was much to strong to be snapped by it. Coming from the shock he began to blink his eyes as he toke a gulp and his Adam's apple went up the went back down to the spot it had started at. As his eyes began to catch on to the man who came into the area of his paradise, a foolish mortal who had came down the Path of Death and was about to meet death himself. Giving him a small side glare.

He read the man and his facial movements and make up till it came down to the point he knew who it was. "J Jr." Near said. With a little shock added to it. He was surprised bait to see someone from his early life, still alive that is. Even though not knowing each other much they both knew each others names, First and last. Looking at his face near saw something that was weird. This thing wasn't to weird but it would be weird for most shinobi who had high ranks in this cruel world. Near saw the hidden expression of someone grieving inside. Something that near encountered once on his shinobi road.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About fourteen years ago when Near was 15. His foster father was killed by his son J uchiha. The things that had happened shocked near to a great point, but it wasn't enough to stop him from chasing after the man that had did it. Before J jr was able to insert what he had stolen near had caught up to J. "No, It was you, J. Why would you kill your own father?!" Near asked screaming at J jr. J told daichi and koori not to attack near with a signal that meant stop. By putting up his hand when they were about to go at near. "Near you have no purpose still. Even when I killed the last person that would ever love you, the last person that would ever take care of you. Your smarts can't match the grieve you will now feel from this." J jr said to Near. Closing his eyes slowly near had a tear drop fall from his left eye. Looking at J jr's face his expression showed him holding back something. A type of grieve. "My purpose. You cry inside j. Why hide it from everyone else." Near said as he fell to the ground and the four got away.

Still stunned at js expression Near shoke his head. "J, Your face. Holds so much grieve in it. And I can tell you have let it loose before, But J. How does it feel to let loose such an emotion that could end your own life?" Near asked giving J a second to answer the question. "When I was little. My Foster father told me something. And from that point I held in all emotions, and anything that would stop me from achieving it. He said this: Save your tears, For that day. When our pains are far behind. On your feet, come with me. We are soldiers stand or die. Save your fears. Take your place. Save them for the judgement day. Fast and free. Follow me. Time to make the sacrifice. We rise or fall....... That was Master J Uzumaki's number one rule. No emotion." near said to J.

Near began to get louder with his speech and began to feel more confident. "I understand it now. J Uchiha I will no longer be a push over to the others. I'm Nate river. And guess what J Uchiha. I challenge you to a fight. I wanna see your power compared to the other losers and the two guys. Showing you are stronger then your father, I hope this to be fun. Show me what you really got. Your true power!!!!!" Near said as he got into a fighting pose with the hot substance getting into a pose as well. "I call on you.... Pride." He whispered as a laughing noise came from his mouth as it was now filled with pure hate and destruction in its agenda.

Near and pride smiled a bit when he heard J agree to them having a small fight. But inside near felt that this fight wasn't going to be good for either of their health. "Hm Yo Nate. I mean Near. Do you really think that you can take on this man. I mean come on look at his dumb crybaby face." Pride said out loud so that near and the man could hear him. "Hey you. J of the Uchiha Eye clan. I wanna see that power of yours but be warned I'm going to play rouge bitch!." Near's eyes widened a bit and looked at his lighting which was headed toward to J. "Pride that's unnecessary. Watch your tone with others, We have nobody, no friends already you always ruin stuff." Near said to pride. Pride in clone form began to move in front of Nate hiding him a bit for him to make movements. They Are able to see in each others eyes as if it was a move using rinnegan. They were one in the same. At that point pride toke over near's arm and raised it up. "Now near your going to blow his ass up." Pride said to near through the mind. The clone dispersed getting out The way as near's fingers snapped and lightning went straight for J followed by a loud uproar of thunder. "Goddammit Pride. Your to reckless. Your such a dumb ass. Let's go!" Near said. When he said let's go he meant bring up the guard.

Near hadn't seen the abilities of the man J before. At least not all the way. He knew he was strong and fast. But he didn't know how fast he was compared to near himself in a way. The lightning would quickly wrap around near. This movement by pride was to give near time to do a few things.Smiling Nate flew up high into the sky with and jump and headed down to J like a torpedo. Once again as near would snap his fingers at J. "Dammit stop it Pride!!"

Near had finally made his first finalization. This was just by what J was doing with his lightning. "How easily he is kinda like me in a way. He is showing me his first element. Which is lightning. Such a powerful element when you think about it. I can destroy so many things. I guess that means its no time to play with him anymore. I'll show you J uchiha what I can really do in a real fight." Near said to pride in their head. Pride's face had a giant grin on it as if near was signing something that pride wanted him to. "What ever you say Nate river. I see your plan now. You didn't even need to thing about it Eh. I under stand my part in this. And yours should be easy. I'll control the right hand. You'll control the left hand. Should be very easy." Nears eyes began to change colors as they glowed in the light and the wind in the area began to get fiercer and blow into both of the male's faces. Blowing Nate's hair upward.

J had turned into some type of lightning mode as it had seemed the man had two chidori's in both hands. Near and pride made a giant smile come on their face. It went from ear to ear. That's when they snapped the right hands fingers sending uncontrollable lighting power at J's lightning form. This was as if a precaution. Near knew that lightning versus lighting wouldn't do to much but he did have an ideal. As he jumped to the left from the attack and J. the ighting only enhanced his physical strength in a way. As they both would land on the tree the tree would start to crack from the full force of Nate's punch. That's when near would aim both hands to the field. The grin on his face made it obvious that this had been a person near wanted to kill, Jumping from the tree Nate charged at J uchiha with all his might.

This gave near enough time to do as he wanted. Closing his eyes for a second. Near in a sense rawred like an animal. The sound echoed through the whole Forrest. The lighting began to move around the whole area to gather around the near pride and J. With a crazy look in his eyes. Near stared at J as the two meet, eye to eye, only to end in J totally dodging the attack having Nate hit the ground behind him causing a crater to form, A yell of hate came from Nate's mouth as he glared at J with blood lust. Jumping Out of the crater toward j once more the lightning came caving in on them both Along with the massive amounts of water included in it. With his left hand moving he aimed for J's Heart as he snapped his finger lightning came from the gloves. It wasn't to big but the idea was to make J move. The caving in of the water would have a flaw but that would be what J would most likely think. Near's hands moved at a fast rate as he did 10 sets o hand signs. Coming from the water as well was ten water dragons from all around near and J, many being J's. One that came from behind Near swallowed him whole. "Look at him. This is what I live for near. I live for the rush to show other s that you are pride. I am pride. My power is ungodly and I will show both this man and the world this power." pride said to near. As the lava kept coming into J a noise could be heard from it. "Testing. One two three you fucking idiots. Yep it's me pride. I am the evil manifesto of pride the ungodly sin!!!! Guess what J uchiha. I killed your cousin Lotus. that's right. I watched his body squirm as I crushed it with my power and his uchiha blood went all over the battlefield. I could hear his screams of pain and his cries of sorrow as the man was burnt into a third degree burn state, during the war of Iwa. I murdered your cousin J Uchiha. And I wanna know what are you gonna do about it. Fight me head on. Or Better yet kill the body that holds me and my power. Would you kill nate river. Put him out of his sadness and sorrow. Will you take a person so innocent's life. Is he innocent. Tell me. Is he dead or is he alive. I mean it's your choice will you let scum like him die. Under the hands of someone else or will you kill him with your own bloody hands Uchiha. Will you Uchiha. Tell me. You damn prick. Will you kill what pride is will you take the life of scum to kill something that beliefs in hell will you travel with me there or will you let me kill each and all of your family members. Unlike raiyeko he is okay since he is greed. Then we have Kira. Who is lust. And your good old friend Naru who is envy. Oh and a big secret is. Claire Farron. Is Wrath. Oh and I bet your wondering if your little cousin cloud will be okay. Oh she will. Now ask me. How do I know this stuff. Because your fighting Nate river. The smartest shinobi in this damned to hell shinobi world. He was taught by J uzumaki himself one of the men who was to kind to anyone the old eight tailed jinchuriki. Tell me J Uchiha. Will you rise over the uchiha pride!!!!!! How ironic!!!!" Pride yelled at the man as the water crashed down as Sharks.

After that had happened. The real battle had begun. As things weren't bad enough. Near was devoured by his own power as that would be what it would seem like. From the point of near being devoured he began a state of rest from the battle. Once the water had crashed he would awaken from his false slumber. The water would begin to change him. As if he was a devil's spawn. What was near really. "J uchiha. It's your turn. Show me why your ass can do. And I promise I wont kill you. Your cousin showed no sign of being stronger. But I can see it in your face and in your actions you have strength beyond anyone I have ever seen. I wanna see it and I wanna feel the power as you punch me and I burn your flesh off. It'll show you. You. Lotus. Kyou and daichi. Such strong people. I wanna see where this started. And I'm gonna say you!!!!!! Your next move better be the one that keep this fight going." Nate said as clapped together the dirt flying through the air. His hands splattering from the sound of it. It was a bloody hell.

Near yelled as if he was in some type of pain. The yell turned into a scream into a laugh they all lasted a minute long. It was as if near was now going crazy from what was going on. "Look at this. j will never forgive you for killing his family member Nate river. Doesn't it feel hard to bare such a thing doesn't. From the beginning Nate river when you saw your parents killed in front of your eyes. I was born in your mind I was your personal self I was the person you talked to you told me how you felt. Don't you remember. You talked about how it was hard to see them die in front of you. The way. They were still the people who toke care of you. How you said they still loved you even though they threw away there lives for such stupid reasons. Hahahah I was the person. Your crazy near no. You are the spawn. From the day that you killed j uzumaki jr and brought him back to the village to be buried you were branded as crazy." Pride said with the large mouth. "Shut up!!!!!!!!" near yelled at pride at the highest and loudest hole cousin go to make sure that pride could hear him. In a way they weren't worried about what j would do a the moment. They didnt care how the battle would end.

Near smiled as he saw the fire about to come for him. It was bigger then a bus which surprised near in a sort. As he saw it coming for him near thought to himself as all the water was gone. It all disappeared. As near waited for the fire to get closer to him. That's when the big bang happened. The ground rumbled and all the power Nate needed exploded up 40 feet into the air and 60 feet wide. This covering the area the both of them were in.

The Thunder roared like a train. As it was destroying everything in site the ground was destroyed and the trees were bent back in the other direction. Nate was caught in the attack and blown back as well. This would leave near on one knee with his white hair blowing from the wind. He would look at J as his tears would disappear. He had a hand ready to attack if he wanted to but it would seem that he had full control of his body now. He began to speak. Falling on to the ground as a thud was heard, this due to all the training that had been going on, Nate river had fallen unconscious, in a battle field of destruction. As everything cleared up, it was seen that nothing had really been there, Nate had been fighting nothing but the air. And in the end, was left to lay face down in a giant crater of his pure strength. The boy had expanded his limitless sky and planned on expanding it even more. Nothing was left but to la on his face and wait, as the hours passed by of him sleeping the pain away, did he really expect for someone to come and find him no, but he had expected the figment of his imagination to take him back home. As his eyes had been half open and his mind was keeping him down for the time being. Only to reach the connection of the Mind and Body and Soul to say one line. "The Limitless Sky." He said as he stood up finally, and began to crawl out of the deep hole, headed home after a long day of work.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-crisiss20.rpg-board.net
Rain Haruno
New
Rain Haruno

Character Rep : 2193

PostSubject: Re: The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!!   The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:36 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hiryu Amaterasu
Kage
Kage
Hiryu Amaterasu

Character Rep : 2420

PostSubject: Re: The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!!   The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:49 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!!   The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Power of the Amekage, exceeds all!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Crisis 2.0 :: The Five Great Nations :: Hyou no Kuni :: Hyozangakure-
Jump to: